GeoTools 10.0 발표OSGeo 소식 2013. 9. 30. 07:50
The GeoTools community is happy to bring you the latest GeoTools 10.0
As an alternative to downloading this release has been deployed to our maven repository .
This release is made in conjunction with GeoServer 2.4.0 and GeoWebCache 1.5.0. We would to thank everyone who has helped out with testing.
Please see the GeoTools 10.0 Release Notes  for additional details.
About GeoTools 10.x Series
Summary of the new features for the GeoTools 10.x series:
* Structured grid coverage readers  allow raster data sources that publish composite data products to expose individual rasters (ie granules) for processing, while still providing a seamless experience for rendering. The mosaic and NetCDF modules are the first ones to implement these new interfaces. * Efficient support for multiple coverages in GridCoverageReader  provides ad-hoc access to raster formats that publish more that one data product. A image mosaic made of NetCDF granules and single file NetCDF sources are the first implementors of these new capabilities
* A new implementation of Shapefile DataStore  (based on ContentDataStore superclass). This upgrade should be seamless for all users using DataStoreFactoryFinder. If you explicitly made use of the ShapefileDataStore or IndexedShapefileDataStore class please check the upgrade instructions.
* The transform  module graduated to supported status, providing a seamless way to rename, retype and hide SimpleFeatureSource attributes, as well as creating new ones based on OGC Expression
* Additional OGC modules for the WCS 2.0 and WCS 2.0 EO models as well as adding XML parsers and encoders
The 10.x series has a number of research and development activitiesthat may be of interest:
* NetCDF has been updated to take advantage of the new coverage API introduced above
* GeoPackage: a sample implementation of the geopackage spec that is currently being developed by the OGC
While exciting, this functionally is looking for volunteers and/or funding to meet our quality assurance standards. If you are interested please introduce yourself on geotools-devel  (or check out options for commercial support ).
The GeoTools Community
'OSGeo 소식 ' 카테고리의 다른 글
Inaugural webinar of ”Open Geospatial Science & Applications” webinar series on 18th October (0) 2013.10.14 FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham 참관 후기 (0) 2013.09.30 Arnulf Christl, Sol Katz상 수상 (0) 2013.09.25 pgRouting 2.0 발표 (0) 2013.09.25 QGIS 2.0 발표 (0) 2013.09.25